name = 'Sleep apnea treatment, How to stop snoring, Sleep apnea' Lower Your Cholesterol - 9 Tips For Lowering LDL Cholesterol ~ Healthy Care

Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 12, 2019

Lower Your Cholesterol - 9 Tips For Lowering LDL Cholesterol

9 Tips For Lowering LDL Cholesterol 9 Tips to help you avoid using traditional medications and choosing more natural methods of reducing cholesterol.
9 Tips For Lowering LDL Cholesterol

1. The first tip is to eat right. 

Eating a well balanced diet will help the body to fight off bad things like high cholesterol. You are what you eat is a true saying. 

2. Eat raw fruits and vegetables. 

Raw fruit and vegetables contain optimum levels of vitamins and minerals and this type of food will help to build a strong healthy immune system. 

3. Increase your exercise levels. 

Increasing exercise is a good way to allow the body to function better naturally. 

Higher levels of exercise create the changes the body needs to promote increased HDL and lower LDL triglycerides in the system.  Ideally, a good workout routine should consist of 30 minutes of exercise every other day. 

4. Stop smoking. 

Studies show that smoking increases cholesterol levels in the body, which causes heart attacks and strokes. 

Break the bad habit and allow the body time to heal from the damage. Make sure to take antioxidants and eat foods naturally high in antioxidants to help fight the damage the smoking caused. 

5. Stop or reduce alcohol intake. 

Drinking alcohol has some of the same effects as smoking, causing undue stress on the body. If you drink, do so in light moderation.

6. Drink plenty of water.

 Water is the best internal cleanser. It cleans the digestive system, and it also helps to clean the blood. 

7. Remain calm. 

Reduce the stress and stop free radicals from taking hold. One of the best ways to assist in lowering cholesterol naturally is to get plenty of rest each day. 

8. Add fish to your diet.

 Eating fish twice a week in combination with taking a krill oil supplement will really boost your good cholesterol levels. 

Fish, particularly salmon, halibut, cod, mackerel, sardines and anchovies are high in omega 3 fatty acids. If possible, try to buy wild caught seafood. 

I addition remove fatty meats like beef and pork from your diet. You can eat lean cuts but limit your intake of red meats. Instead choose fish or skinless chicken. 


9. Take a high quality omega 3 krill oil health supplement. 

Antarctic krill oil is high in omega 3 and also omega 6 and other antioxidants.

These nutrients help the body to lower the bad LDL cholesterol levels and raise the good HDL cholesterol levels.  
If you are interested in knowing more on how to reduce cholesterol levels naturally, refer to our cholesterol guide.

1 nhận xét:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it comes to health issues and getting cured. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Parkinson, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Syndrome, Cancers, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, and any kind of disease & Infections Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching, honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

    Trả lờiXóa